RKTB Architects, a recognized leader in multifamily housing and K -12 school design in New York City, is strongly committed to the twin goals of design excellence and social equity throughout our work. We have over 50 years of experience shaping the very fabric of our communities for both public and private clients. Our highly-regarded reputation has been based on a combination of creative talent, technical knowledge, and the superb quality of service that we afford our clients all marked by a highly collaborative spirit both outside and inside the office. We pride ourselves on our collegiality and welcome resumes from motivated individuals who are interested in joining our team.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
The firm has the following openings:
RKTB is looking for a senior architect well acquainted with new construction to help design and build a series of new residential buildings under an HPD program. Duties will include responsibility for the completion and coordination of construction documents and leading the construction phase for the project.
- Architectural License—minimum of fifteen years of professional experience with technical knowledge of new building design and construction.
- Strong CA experience involving site observation, submittal processing, preparation of minutes and field reports, RFI processing, preparation of bulletins, clarification sketches, and punch lists.
- Good organization and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Revit skills required.
- Full time position.
- Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
- Working directly with firm principals and other highly experienced staff members.
- Collegial and supportive 40-person office located in Chelsea.
- Opportunities for future growth and advancement within firm.